Wednesday 8 July 2015

Most worn items!!!

So I thought I would show you guys the clothing items I wear the most, I literally live in these items!


So this top is my most worn item out of all the items you can see, just a simple black blouse from Newlook, I find it so comfy and it goes with pretty much anything and everything, I just love it, I even went back to buy another one so I have two haha, I kinda want to buy another one as it's starting to rip a bit where I've worn it so much, at least I know I've made good use out of it :) 



These simple high waisted jeans from Primark are properly my second most worn clothing item as they are super comfy and I just love the colour of them, I had been looking for a pair of high waisted jeans for quite a long while that didn't have the double buttons on the front, I don't even know why I couldn't find any but it took me ages to find a pair then I eventually found this pair in Primark which was such a good price too!!


I bought this black Jeggings from Newlook last year and I've worn them non stop and they have lasted really well. Again, they are really comfy and you can just wear anything with them, honestly I find Newlook jeans are great quality and they seem to fit me well, I struggle to find jeans anywhere else, I always try jeans from other stores but I'll end up back in Newlook. 


Good old Superdry t-shirts! I love the bright pink writing as it gives the t-shirt some colour, it's a super casual t-shirt that goes with anything, I wear this all the time and you just can't go wrong with a casual Superdry t-shirt


So, these boots from Newlook were literally the only shoes I wore throughout the winter, seriously, I didn't wear anything else, mainly because I didn't have any other shoes but also because I adore them so much, like the cut out on the sides with the lil buckle look super cool, as you can see they are slightly old now but I might be able to get some wear out of them next year...just maybe. 


I've been wearing this little elephant necklace from Accerssorize alot lately as it's so cute and looks great with any top. 


And finally this cute bow bracelet from Newlook. 

I've just realized that a lot of my items are from Newlook haha, I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment