Wednesday 22 July 2015

My top 5 products of July!


These are my top 5 products that I have been using the most this month.

1 -  Pro-formula:

I have tried SO many different hairsprays but most of them tend to leave my hair really dry and for me they just don't hold long enough, every time I finish a bottle of hairspray I normally try a different one and not keep to the same product, but the pro-formula keeps your hair in place for much longer and it doesn't make my hair sticky like other products do

2 - Extracts body butter:
  
I have been loving this extract body butter as it smells so summery which is perfect for this season! 

3 - Garnier cleanse lotion:

This product is amazing!! It is a lotion which removes make-up, simple but I just love it. It feels much better on your skin than make-up remover pads as it soothes your skin and doesn't feel rough, I prefer this as the make-up remover pads tend to dry up quickly leaving you wasting the product. 

4 - Garnier BB cream 

BB cream is a life saver! Especially during the summer when you don't really want to wear heavy make-up and then due to the heat it all melts on your face, now that ain't a pretty sight. BB cream is like a moisturiser that gives a light coverage which is all you need during the summer, it's so quick and simple to apply. 

5 - John Frieda volume spray

And finally the John Frieda volume spray is in my top 5 products of July! This is so handy when you want more volume in your hair, I find it best to wash your hair then spray this into your roots then blow dry, it gives you more volume and looks awesome, love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment