Monday 20 July 2015

My Recent purchases!



So, to start off with are these white pair of jeans, you DON'T understand how long I've been looking for a pair of white jeans, since last year I wanted a pair but I think I started looking too late as there wasn't any left anywhere, then this year I have been looking EVERYWHERE! and all I could find are white jeans with rips in, not like there is anything wrong with white jeans with wholes and rips in I just wanted a pair of simple white skinny jeans, then eventually my beloved New Look that never lets me down, like NEVER! there they were, right in front of me, after a year of searching (a bit dramatic there Lauren haha) well I have wanted a pair for a while, and I finally found a pair, I am so happy :)



This bag from Primark was an absolute bargain! Costing only £1.50, I was actually shocked at how little the price was, I can see myself using this bag alot this summer, it will come in handy


This top is from Newlook and I'm so happy with the purchase, I love the whole off shoulder look and I can't wait to wear it 



I am in love with these patterned trousers from New Look, Yes again, If you haven't already noticed that alot of my items is from New look, I'm pretty sure most of my wardrobe are full of Newlook stuff, they just do awesome items! 


Lastly these gorgeous shorts from Forever 21! I never shop here normally but I came across these cute shorts, I love the floral pattern and the lace material at the bottom, very exited to wear these

No comments:

Post a Comment