Tuesday 7 July 2015

My ALL time favourite perfume

I have so many perfumes it's unreal, I just love new scents and my list of perfume is endless.

I have many cheap perfumes I bought from the 99p store a few years ago that actually smell wonderful not gonna lie, and I still have them today which is crazy as I used to use them non stop haha. Some of my favourite perfumes are almost gone and I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy the same ones again but hopefully they will still sell them.

Here are some of my ALL time favourite perfumes:


 This perfume is called 'Paradise Island' which I got from the pound store for £1, obviously haha. You would actually be pleasantly surprised by the smell. It has quite a strong scent but as it is watered down the smell doesn't last as long which is to be expected as it's only £1. As you can see I am almost over half way through this perfume but that's quite good as I've had this for about 3 years now so it has lasted me a long time. The perfume is quite bulky and it does take up a lot of room but I do love the smell.


 This perfume is called Beckham Signature made by Victoria Beckham which I received for my birthday and I honestly love the scent so so much, it is ideal for evenings as it's quite a strong scent. I love the design of the bottle with the flowers. It just looks very feminine and pretty. I use this fragrance a lot and I will most defiantly be buying another bottle when it's finished hehe.


 I also got this perfume for my birthday which is called Giorgio Beverly Hills and I think this fragrance is perfect for evening wear as it is quite heavy to wear during the day although saying that I have worn this perfume during the day on many occasions haha, oh well it smells amazing. As you can see I have almost finished the bottle but I managed to safe some to take a picture hahaha.


 This is my ALL time FAVE perfume EVER!! The wonderful Yves Saint. Unfortunately this bottle is empty and I have used it all up 'cries'. I have yet to buy another one and I am on the hunt to find this exact same perfume. My nan gave me this perfume which was half empty anyway so I got through this very quickly (lasted me about 2 months) but it smells amazing!!


Britney Spears Curious. I love this perfume bottle, gorgeous. When I was shopping with my mum when I was about 12 I saw this behind the counter, the cute little bottle stood out with the pink heart charm wrapped around the lid, I didn't even know who Britney Spears was at the time, how bad is that. When I  got home I remember opening it and for the rest of the day I wouldn't put it down, I would just be smelling it all day, not even putting it on, just smelling it from the bottle. There is the tiniest little bit left which I just don't want to use because I know it will all go when I use it haha... But I will need to finish it up at some point. I can't believe I've had this since I was 12, any other perfume wouldn't have lasted me as long.


This perfume is my newest fragrance as I got this for Christmas, why is this on my ALL time fave list? Well I just know this is going to be another favourite of mine, it just smells fresh, juicy and there's a floral smell that comes through. The bottle looks very sophisticated and modern, just look at the lid, love it.


So here are my All time favourite perfumes that I wear the most on many different occasions. I love wearing perfumes as it keeps you smelling fresh.

Leave a comment below telling me what YOUR favourite perfume is or any that you would recommend, I would love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment